Tuesday, October 12, 2004

似乎不存在 

I am invisible.

And tired.
And sick.

And i have a B.O.D meeting later.

*It's so heart-warming to get that msg from Kai Leng. I miss her, actually. It's been quite some time since we talked or anything.*

*I really really wished i had a big brother. Esp a big brother like Chia Ying.*

*Received an sms from Qian Cui. Its a fwd msg that describes us so well. She's like the senior that knows most abt me cuz she was from my church.*

*Than got an sms from Hwei Ching saying she know i'm very stressed over promos. She prob heard it from QianCui, the only senior that is in contact with her that knows the extent of my stressed up self. Though Hwei Ching said she heard it from her sis. HUH? I din even tell hwei Yun anything...*

David is sick too. And Wei Min is feeling unwell cuz of her pregnancy, feeling nauseous and all. I wanna go help her out with David, its not easy having to follow that boy in and out, here and there and play hide and seek with him when you are pregnant and have a million household chores. It's even harder if, like Wei Min, you are a property agent having to show clients houses and apartments or meet them simply at a call. The issue here is... I HAVE SCHOOL. And PW. And B.O.D. And the upcoming open house. And The Uni is having their exams, meaning wun chyi and all can't go help her...
Joyce at 1:56 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*